Exclusive travel packages for all HSBC Credit Cardholders;
- Phuket - 82,200/- upwards
- Malaysia - 62,000/- upwards
- Singapore - 74,300 /- Upwards
Package includes economy class return airfare, 3 nights accommodation with daily breakfast, return airport transfers (Per person on twin sharing basis)
Booking Period - 1 November - 15 December 2016
Travel Period - 2 November - 31 December 2016
Offer valid at
No 196 1/1, Sri Jayawardenepura Mawatha, Welikada, Rajagiriya. Tel - 0117670600
Terms and Conditions
- The offer is applicable to all HSBC credit cardholders on locally issued credit cards (“Cardholders”) only.
- Offer is only applicable on specific destination packages mentioned Prices may fluctuate due to availability of rooms/air tickets and increase of government taxes
- Air fare will be applicable to changes without prior notice
- All prices quoted are subject to change until booking is confirmed
- All travel packages once confirmed are non-refundable
- Prices will be reconfirmed to customer once booking is initiated
- Offer is subject to availability In an instance where the proposed hotel is unavailable travel agent will do their best to offer an alternative within the same price range
- The Offer cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishments involved in this Offer.
- HSBC reserves the right to withdraw, modify or change all or any of the rules, Terms and Conditions applicable to this Offer at any given time without prior notice to Cardholders.
- HSBC shall accept no liability or responsibility to the cardholders for the quality of goods or services provided by the travel agent or any loss, damage or injury that maybe caused to the cardholders or companion by any act or omission of travel agent.
- The General Credit Card terms and conditions of HSBC shall apply.
- The Offer is bound by the terms and conditions of the respective service establishment and HSBC.
- If any dispute arises regarding any of the Terms and Conditions contained herein, the decision of HSBC shall be final.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sri Lanka and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Sri Lanka.