This simple and easy key lime pie gives the perfect dessert to end a meal!
- To make the crust, stir together graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter until mixture is moistened.
- Put the crumbs into a greased pie dish and firmly press into place. Refrigerate.
- To make the filling, in a large bowl whisk together sweetened condensed milk and lime juice until it thickens.
- In a separate bowl, whip the whipping cream until it forms soft peaks.
- Fold in the whipped cream and the lime zest into the thickened condensed milk.
- Pour the filling into the prepared pie crust.
- Refrigerate overnight!
When zesting the limes, try to only zest the green part and not the white.
For the crust, try to use digestive biscuits.