Kinita gets a fierce Friday night makeover by Senisha, a great look to try the next time you head out to a party.
1. apply primer according to face type.
2. apply a thin layer of foundation
3. set foundation with a powder
4. contour the perimeter of the face using a darker shade, start with a little then add more to intensify.
5. contour the nose with a small brush, to create a slimmer nose
6. apply a peachy nude blush on apples of the cheek
7. prime the eyes (always to stop eye shadow from smearing)
8. fill in eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil and fill it further with brow powder and set with brow gel.
9. apply a neutral peach shade in the crease and blend
10. add a darker shade in the same area
11. apply a matte coffee brown shade all over the lid.
12. apply thick winged liner for a little drama
13. apply a deep brown/black matte shade in the corners of the eye creating a soft V.
14. curl lashes and apply a coat of mascara.
15. apply lashes.
16. highlight the face, tip of nose, cupids bow and inner corners of the eyes for pop
17. MORE highlight
18. line lips with a deep berry shade and fill in the lips (allows your lipstick to last longer)
19. apply a berry lip colour
20. apply medium brown shadow of the lower lash line and blend
21. to finish off add mascara to lower lashes
In memory of Sunil Perera, the legend.
Brew 1867 by Dilmah, Sri Lanka’s biggest Grab n Go, cafe and…
Conveniently located within the Excel World Entertainment Park, Darley rd.…
i want to try this recipe this too. I. already…
Easy extra income for all. All is easy and free.…
Night Rider is a 1980's (1982 - 1986) Sex and the City is a 2000 show…
Top 5 picks for biriyani in the city.
Where to get your eid sawan from.
Countries that let you in without a fuss with your Lankan passport
Donate your hair to cancer patients and get a free styling from Ramani Fernando Salons!
The 2021 edition of buffets in Colombo.